HP Printer Offline Windows 10,7 – Get Back Offline to Online
Message pop-up “HP Printer Offline” when you are trying to print something in the Windows OS and it is not printing, the problem might be that your printer is not online.
HP printer keep going offline on Windows is a most common issue. One question arises, what to do to resolve Printer offline problems.
First off, check the Printer and network connection and make sure your HP printer is turned on.
Find a simple, easy-to-implement, and relevant solution here.
Causes: Why HP Printer Go Offline?
There can be plenty of reasons why Windows may not detect printer connected to the network or Computer.
List of causes that display printer offline error:
– Due to incorrect printer configuration
– When your HP printer is not connected properly.
– Printer not set as a default.
– Printer goes offline due to poor network
– Might be a problem with your printer driver or software.
– Due to an unstable dynamic IP address
– Power or cabling related issues
Signs of HP Printer Offline Error
Now, know immediately about printer offline in Windows 10/8/7 – see the following list of symptoms.
1. Print error message
2. Incorrect printout
3. Stuck print job
4. Printer not responding
Most Common HP Printing Issues
Other printing issues – A range of common printing problems can impact your printer.
– HP office jet 6700 computers says offline but printer on
– Printer HP 4650 offline
– Color Laser Jet Pro MFP m477 printer offline
– Printer HP 3830 offline windows 10
– Desk Jet 2542 printer showing offline
– Envy printer says offline – HP
– HP office jet printer offline
– 4500 printer HP offline
– Envy printer offline Windows 10
– Troubleshooting HP office jet pro 8600
Take help from troubleshooting guide if your Printer Stopped Working After Window 10 Update
Get Back HP Printer Offline to Online
Whether printer offline status displays on the Computer or the machine does not print, resolve this issue with one of the suggested troubleshooting steps below.
Case 1: Check Connection Both of Device
Double cross check your printer’s connection with your Computer. Also, Check the network cable that is connected from your printer to Router.
Also, check the USB cable from your Printer to PC/Laptop/Computer.
Case 2: Restart Your Printer
In Most cases, your connection is working but printer show offline message. So, try to restart your printer.
By restarting, your model also reboot and helps your printer to pick up the connection.
Solutions 3: Clear All the Print Jobs
To fix printer offline problems, try to clear all your print jobs by pressing “Cancel all documents”. By doing this, clear the printing queue and allow you to restart the model.
Solution 4: Manually Set the Default Printer
Make sure the default printer driver matches with your HP printer.
In Windows 10 (Set Default Printer)
– Search Windows for devices -> click Printers & scanners from the list.
– Unchecked the box, if you find it is checked; beside Let Windows manage my default printer.
– Next, choose your printer or name from the list -> click Manage.
– Select the printer that has a status of idle or online.
– Under Manage your device -> Click Set as default.
– After set as default, try to print if the problem is resolved.
Solution 5: Check your Printer Offline Mode
If your printer offline problem persists then verify that your Printer is not Printer offline mode.
Windows Start -> Settings -> Devices -> Printer & Scanners -> Select your Printer -> Open queue.
Under Printer -> See “Use Printer Offline” is not selected.
Try This – To Get your Printer Back Online
1. Turn off HP printer, unplug the power cord from the printer.
2. Also, turn off the Computer.
3. Wait 30 seconds and turn on Computer.
4. Plug the printer power cord back into your HP printer and turn on.
5. Now, check the functionality of the Printer.
If these steps don’t help to get your printer offline to online then feel free ask experts for further troubleshooting guidance.
Other troubleshooting guides….